Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! Hispanic Heritage Month starts today, September 15th and goes until October 15th.
Check out the History of Hispanic Heritage Month.
Up for a challenge? Try to do the following things before October 15th.
1. Listen to a song in Spanish.
2. Watch a movie or tv show in Spanish.
3. Try to make a typical hispanic dish.
4. Find out more about a famous hispanic person.
5. Educate yourself about at least one important current event/movement. Need a place to start? Check out United We Dream.